DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC Antenna Lookup - Useful Recon Tool

badgenes

Reactions
I haven't found this on the forums and having just recently started using it myself thought to share. You can get all antennas per zipcode or state, or by owner, etc. Zipcode search is the one most useful to us I believe as you get all towers registered and can display them on a map. Each antenna's height AGL is present (in meters) and the map feature for individual results works fine. This is especially useful for those that were planning long Litchi mission back in the day when that was not a clear violation of Federal regulations and laws, state laws, and affront to all good people of the world. Safe flying!

Reactions: copterbob
I haven't found this on the forums and having just recently started using it myself thought to share. You can get all antennas per zipcode or state, or by owner, etc. Zipcode search is the one most useful to us I believe as you get all towers registered and can display them on a map. Each antenna's height AGL is present (in meters) and the map feature for individual results works fine. This is especially useful for those that were planning long Litchi mission back in the day when that was not a clear violation of Federal regulations and laws, state laws, and affront to all good people of the world. Safe flying!

Thank you.
This will be interesting to look at.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke