DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

fcc boost mod

Can't be done ... the FCC boost comes through Drone-Hacks.com & is only possible on drones (on the right fw version) with DJI Occusync not like the MA1 which uses Enhanced WiFi.

The fake GPS position trick is still available to get from CE to ordinary FCC though ... but you might need to use the Litchi app in order to get up the dialog message to switch country, this as the GO4 app rarely shows that dialog anymore. Once the switch is done you can continue to fly with GO4 of course.

Can't be done ... the FCC boost comes through Drone-Hacks.com & is only possible on drones (on the right fw version) with DJI Occusync not like the MA1 which uses Enhanced WiFi.

The fake GPS position trick is still available to get from CE to ordinary FCC though ... but you might need to use the Litchi app in order to get up the dialog message to switch country, this as the GO4 app rarely shows that dialog anymore. Once the switch is done you can continue to fly with GO4 of course.
hi yes i did this with litchi. and now I'm on fcc mode. but now I have a problem with the GPS, it keeps losing the GPS signal.
yes, I turned off fake gps. I almost always have no gps range, and when I do it's intermittent and disappears again during flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s