DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC hack on ios

greggo

Reactions
does anybody know if the fcc hack using xcode works still for the air? ive no access to an android device so cant try that way.

ive read somewhere that it doesnt work on ios since the last dji firmware update. can anyone confirm this , thanks.

I could ever get it to work. I just borrowed a friends android phone and it took two minutes.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Im back. Yes thanks for the tips guys. Youve just save me an android phone as i really thought i need an android connected at all times.

I just used my children’s slow lenovo to do the FCC hack and then returned back to my iphone.

And yupp, it gave me the option to cancel tje region. Ill fly later and update.

Im back. Yes thanks for the tips guys. Youve just save me an android phone as i really thought i need an android connected at all times.

I just used my children’s slow lenovo to do the FCC hack and then returned back to my iphone.

And yupp, it gave me the option to cancel tje region. Ill fly later and update.
kool glad it worked, i dont really fly far i just changedit for more stability. let us know how it performs

Yes me too. Im not going to fly far just for peace of mind that its always stable.

I do have one gripe.

The lenovo tab that i used to spoof gps now will not recognize the dji app no matter the reinstallation.

Is the app sensing the tablet and has ban connection to the controller?

I have no problems connecting to the iphone app

Yes me too. Im not going to fly far just for peace of mind that its always stable.

I do have one gripe.

The lenovo tab that i used to spoof gps now will not recognize the dji app no matter the reinstallation.

Is the app sensing the tablet and has ban connection to the controller?

I have no problems connecting to the iphone app
i wouldnt of thought so. have u tried rebooting all devices?

Yes iv restarted the tablet. Im still stoke why the tablets go4 app doesnt recognize the controller anymore or is it vice versa.

Sorry to hijack but when you first setup the new drone for example, does the controller connect to the app or one has to go through the settings of connecting the aircraft before the controller does?

Sorry to hijack but when you first setup the new drone for example, does the controller connect to the app or one has to go through the settings of connecting the aircraft before the controller does?
i never had to change any settings . does the controller need pairing to the MA ? is the controller getting a solid green light after flashing red? i dont think the controller connects to the app it connects to the drone

Here is what i did.

I use the lenovo tablet. Its got connection from tab to controller because i see charging battery action in the tablet.

Next i turn on dji app. And nothing as in no connected to rc.

Drone is off.

But when i do thesame with my iphone, it connects seamlessly to rc without even firing up the drone.

Also, when i first installed the dji app in the lenovo tab it went smooth. As in it connects after i log in. I dont understand why its actinh up now AFTER i did the fcc hack. It even let me fly using the lenovo but ofcoarse i didnt fly. I was indoors.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser