DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

fcc mode 1.4.500

keat63

Reactions
In an attempt to try and fix my random disconnects, I decided to try and install the FCC mode on my mavic pro.
The install appears to go OK, the install app would indicate such, however, my 90db line doesn't move.
I assume that DJI fixed the hack on the firmware version, and hence the reason 1.4.300 is mentioned in previous discussions.

Search for the Super-Patcher download by brett8883. It will enable you to downgrade to 01.04.0300 and enable the FCC mode along with other improvements. He is a member of this forum also and has created a great program to help with your issues.

I took a quick look at the super patcher and to be honest 99% of what's in there is of no interest to me.
However, I successfully downgraded to 1.04.300 using DJI assistant, and then applied FCC mode.
I just need to get out and fly again. (if the Uk weather ever picks up.)

Problem solved ?
Best bet is probably to install the jkson FCC mode via Super Patcher and you can then cycle between the three transmission modes using a shortcut on the RC (pause+C1) : "Default>FCC>Boost>SDR reset."

Guys, i am also on 01.04.0500 and understand i have to downgrade to 01.04.0300 to use the above tools.

So i have some Questions:
(1) Can i use usual Assistent download at DJI or do i need a patched version?
(2) Where would i get the 01.04.0300 firmware file?
(3) If all is well, would i want to update again? (why, which improvement) or would i loose my mods thereby? And if so, how would i prevent upgrade or is it not forced on us by latest DJO GO APK?

Thanks for getting started!

Ender

After patching the FCC on version 01.04.0300 you can go back to 01.04.0500 (flash with DUMLdore) with a CFW from brett8883
and it will keep the FCC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242