DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fiftyyycal

Reactions
I’m on IOS12 and running the modded 4.3.3 app(frida). Everything seems to be working e.g. boost, fcc in the app, but when I fly my mavic I’m still getting around 500m distance, just like I was on CE mode, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• 00790442-8FD4-44EE-8AEE-32D16801C84A.png
    00790442-8FD4-44EE-8AEE-32D16801C84A.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
Its best to use an Android phone, much easier, all you have to do is install DJI force boost app, click FCC and all done.

Its best to use an Android phone, much easier, all you have to do is install DJI force boost app, click FCC and all done.

Are you using the Mavic Pro on Android? If so what version/mod are you running and what’s your furthest distance?

Are you using the Mavic Pro on Android? If so what version/mod are you running and what’s your furthest distance?

Yes i am using android, i get 500M without FCC, but with FCC Boost of 1.5W, i get nearly 3 km in a busy urban area with lots of signal interference.

It looks exactly like your one, you might also want to get Wifi boosters which are 1.5 watts, get 2 of them and put them on your remote, you will have to modify and open your remote.

But would WiFi boosters work on the mavic Pro? It uses ocusync, not WiFi like the spark and air

But would WiFi boosters work on the mavic Pro? It uses ocusync, not WiFi like the spark and air

Ofcourse it works, it uses 2.4ghz which is wifi, ocusync just enhances it. Do a search on here for wifi boosters and you will see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580