DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode in Australia !??

ramee23

Reactions
I just got a new Mavic 2 Pro and this is what I see in my image transmitting settings..
According to some of the posts this is FCC mode.. Can any one confirm please!
Screenshot_20190909_113549_dji.go.v4.jpg

From what I recall reading a while ago if the 1km line is below 80 and above 90dbm your in FCC mode. Below 90 is CE.

Mine looks like this.....

A7B9A86F-A9FD-46E3-A0E7-D4AE9919EC66.jpeg

Thanks! I know before when I had Mavic 1 and Spark, Aus was in CE.
How is it suddenly possible to become FCC? Or is DJI changing the software to confuse us more and that way of checking FCC or CE not correct anymore...
May be there is another way to find out?

Thanks! I know before when I had Mavic 1 and Spark, Aus was in CE.
How is it suddenly possible to become FCC? Or is DJI changing the software to confuse us more and that way of checking FCC or CE not correct anymore...
May be there is another way to find out?
Maybe I will change mine back to CE and compare screens in the GO4 app.

Apparently- looking at some older posts on the forums..... If on the 2.4ghz band you get 13 available channels for CE and 11 for FCC.

Apparently- looking at some older posts on the forums..... If on the 2.4ghz band you get 13 available channels for CE and 11 for FCC.

I think that is for Spark and WiFi. For Mavic with ocusync there are no channels like that if I remember correctly.

I think that is for Spark and WiFi. For Mavic with ocusync there are no channels like that if I remember correctly.
I suspect you remember poorly. the channels might not be selectable by designated number however you can select by moving the box horizontally in auto mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun