DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fcc Mode Mavic air 1?

erolkan

Reactions
hello friends, I want to switch my dji mavic air device to fcc mode, but it doesn't work. Can you help with this? Thanks

Android version shouldn't make any difference, I've faked a GPS position with Android 12 & confirmed on Google Maps that the fake position is used... to get it to work though, the fake GPS app needs to be chosen in the development options in your phones settings, under sub category Location & there under "Select mock location app". Once this is working, you fake the position to US & continue with the Litchi app instead of GO4.

It does work on Android 12 I did it a few days ago. Make 100 percent sure developer options is on and mock location is set to the fake GPS app

Android version shouldn't make any difference, I've faked a GPS position with Android 12 & confirmed on Google Maps that the fake position is used... to get it to work though, the fake GPS app needs to be chosen in the development options in your phones settings, under sub category Location & there under "Select mock location app". Once this is working, you fake the position to US & continue with the Litchi app instead of
I tried with 4 or 5 fake gps applications(include one clone app aplication) and I saw the fake location on google map in each of them. Then I tried to continue with both dji go4 and litchi. I saw the warning that the region has changed in litchi. but in the warning it says, the region will change reconnect later, but litchi stays in ce mod in the relevant setting. that is, it does not switch to fcc. dji go 4 does not give any warning and remains constant in ce mode.

Reactions: bluefireeyes707
I tried with 4 or 5 fake gps applications(include one clone app aplication) and I saw the fake location on google map in each of them. Then I tried to continue with both dji go4 and litchi. I saw the warning that the region has changed in litchi. but in the warning it says, the region will change reconnect later, but litchi stays in ce mod in the relevant setting. that is, it does not switch to fcc. dji go 4 does not give any warning and remains constant in ce mode.
Any luck? Or do we have to buy it for 40 euros 🤣

Any luck? Or do we have to buy it for 40 euros 🤣
No luck with fake GPS apps on latest firmware's, also you cant downgrade...
Aircraft is 01.00.0620
Remote is 01.00.0200
app version V4.3.52
I'm in Europe.
Anyone have any other solutions ?

No luck with fake GPS apps on latest firmware's, also you cant downgrade...
Aircraft is 01.00.0620
Remote is 01.00.0200
app version V4.3.52
I'm in Europe.
Anyone have any other solutions ?
If your problem is that no country change dialog comes up in DJI GO4 after you have faked the mobile device position to somewhere in the US & confirmed it in for instance the Google Maps app you need to use the Litchi app instead... have you tried that? Also note that the drone can't be allowed to lock on to any GPS sattellites on its own until after the country change have been done.

If your problem is that no country change dialog comes up in DJI GO4 after you have faked the mobile device position to somewhere in the US & confirmed it in for instance the Google Maps app you need to use the Litchi app instead... have you tried that? Also note that the drone can't be allowed to lock on to any GPS sattellites on its own until after the country change have been done.
I will try the Litchi app tomorrow (almost midnight here).
How would I block the drone from getting locked on satellites ? Tinfoil lol ?

...How would I block the drone from getting locked on satellites ? Tinfoil lol ?
Tinfoil can be neccessary in the end, but first try doing the procedure indoors well away from possible windows that can make the drone lock on to some satellites.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000