DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fcc new hack for mavic mini 2 (drone-hacks.com)

Pardon my "Newbie-ness," but what does this hack do? "A more permanent form of Fcc mod" doesn't help me.

Apparently the hack increases the signal strength a nd the amount of available channels thus increasing the range of the ac. Please someone put me straight if this is incorrect.

Reactions: Prop Wash
It sets the system to operate with the US transmission channels and power instead of the restricted ones used in the rest of the world.

So if you're in the US already it's of no use for you, but if you're not it drastically increases transmission quality.

Reactions: Prop Wash
I'm just curious if anyone in the UK has used it and if so how they found it

Apparently the hack increases the signal strength a nd the amount of available channels thus increasing the range of the ac. Please someone put me straight if this is incorrect.
It sets the system to operate with the US transmission channels and power instead of the restricted ones used in the rest of the world.

So if you're in the US already it's of no use for you, but if you're not it drastically increases transmission quality.
Thank you - This I can understand.

Hi I use it in an urban area where 900 to 1000 meters was my maximum I can now reach 1200 to 1400 meters in that same location also they sell a yagi antenna for the mini 2 and air 2 that adds another 100 meters sometimes more I have posted videos on my YouTube ghost tv

Hi I use it in an urban area where 900 to 1000 meters was my maximum I can now reach 1200 to 1400 meters in that same location also they sell a yagi antenna for the mini 2 and air 2 that adds another 100 meters sometimes more I have posted videos on my YouTube ghost tv

But now it's done with funny ☹
With an update for Mini 2, Air 2 & Air 2s, Dji blocked the effect of the hack, under the simple description: "Optimize Flight Safety" ..

Was predictable ... and how was it even possible to hack the "Fly App"?
What kind of insider hackers were at work?

Strange Drone World ?

• Wow
Reactions: Jam0ne
But now it's done with funny ☹
With an update for Mini 2, Air 2 & Air 2s, Dji blocked the effect of the hack, under the simple description: "Optimize Flight Safety" ..

Was predictable ... and how was it even possible to hack the "Fly App"?
What kind of insider hackers were at work?

Strange Drone World ?
Have you verified that DJI has actually blocked the hack? Which version of firmware are you referring to? I need to go and check my version because I am interested in buying the drone-hacks license

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa