DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fcc question in europe

Scoobychief

Reactions
ok guys i watched the video below and did everything about getting the fcc working etc.. now my question is when i connect to the drone it asks about lan setting and we are told to allways choose cancel. so here is my question because when we are in go mode it doesnt pick up my location and if i click the map it wants me to turn location on, if i turned location on would that mess up the FCC/CE option?. how would the drone finds its retun to home if location was off?. thank you

ok guys i watched the video below and did everything about getting the fcc working etc.. now my question is when i connect to the drone it asks about lan setting and we are told to allways choose cancel. so here is my question because when we are in go mode it doesnt pick up my location and if i click the map it wants me to turn location on, if i turned location on would that mess up the FCC/CE option?. how would the drone finds its retun to home if location was off?. thank you
...you need to turn GPS position spoofer off before start DJI app, otherwise devices GPS wont pick your location up

in did that under developers options choose nothing. and when i connect to drone and click the wifi i can see that its in fcc mode, but my location on my phone is allways off i never turn it on unless i need to navigate somewhere in car and use google maps. just wondering if location needs to be switched on when im flying the bird, i seriously cant ever remember having to switch location on.

in did that under developers options choose nothing. and when i connect to drone and click the wifi i can see that its in fcc mode, but my location on my phone is allways off i never turn it on unless i need to navigate somewhere in car and use google maps. just wondering if location needs to be switched on when im flying the bird, i seriously cant ever remember having to switch location on.
try to uninstall the app and restart phone and yes, location should be turned on

Ok so now brings me to another question?? Which is best 2.4ghz or 5.8ghz?.

well, 2.4GHz is better outside the town, 5.8GHz works better when alot of wifi networks around due to less interference (at least in theory) so before take off always check in-app network setting for best channels

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61