DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Features of firmware release (April 25th)

Is this an old video from April 2020? The current Fly App version is v1.4.0 not v1.0.8
I'll have to check the current firmware version.

Yes the current Mini Firmware is 01.00.0500 but I believe it has been out for a while.

Reactions: igmx
Is this an old video from April 2020? The current Fly App version is v1.4.0 not v1.0.8
I'll have to check the current firmware version.

Yes the current Mini Firmware is 01.00.0500 but I believe it has been out for a while.
Yeah look at the date of that. April 2020.

Здравейте, подобряването на софтуера за Mavic mini 1 е необходимо да включва летене в точка и функция проследяване. В противен случай на 80% се обезмисля притежаването на този дрон.

Здравейте, подобряването на софтуера за Mavic mini 1 е необходимо да включва летене в точка и функция проследяване. В противен случай на 80% се обезмисля притежаването на този дрон.
Generally agreed, but have you looked at alternative apps like Dronelink and Litchi? They might let you do some of what you want.

As for the OP, yeah, this is from a year ago ...

Translation:

Hello, software enhancements for the Mavic mini 1 need to include point-to-point and tracking. Otherwise, 80% of the ownership of this drone becomes meaningless.

Not sure I agree. These were never features specified, or promised, for the Mini so no one should have bought it expecting them to be implemented by DJI at some point in the future. Both features are available through inexpensive 3rd-party software for anyone who considers them essential.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird