DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fee payment refused

Haggis

Reactions
Supposedly there is a FAA $5 fee to register these recreational drones… I’ve been to the web page, filled in all the blank’s, but the site refuses both bank and credit cards…

Is there some magic incantation I’ve yet to discover? Sure don’t want a fine for flying my recreational drone…

Did you go to the FAA's Drone Zone (FAADroneZone

If it's not working, then it might be down for updating.

Reactions: BigAl07
WELCOME to the forum :)

I've used several different bank cards over the years with no problem. Maybe their "processor" is having problems or your bank is having tech issues.

Good luck and Safe Flights :)

Reactions: Haggis
My computer was filling in my numbers,,, as it always does,,, but then, at the behest of Herself, I typed the numbers in manually; went straight through without a hitch… Must be something in the programming on the other end…

Thanks for the suggestions though,,, I really appreciate your time…

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
I've noticed this happening recently. Payment sites somehow don't accept various pre-filled fields. I generally find if I click into the field, add a space at the end and then delete it, it fixes the problem. No idea why this is happening.

Same suggestion. What I do with the auto-filling is delete the last number and re-added and fix the problem as well.

Reactions: BigAl07 and Haggis
Perhaps try a different browser. I know that sometimes there are hiccups with Chrome and yet no issues when I switch to Firefox.

Reactions: Haggis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake