DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feedback on my latest video please

cmurr

Reactions
Hi There,

I'd love some feedback on how to improve this video. I have some ideas of what I don't like about it, and what I'd do differently next time)
Many thanks!

Hi There,

I'd love some feedback on how to improve this video. I have some ideas of what I don't like about it, and what I'd do differently next time)
Many thanks!
There's really nothing wrong on your video : color grade is correct (I prefer more saturated colors), framing is correct,.... but the spot is not the most beautiful place in the world, at least how you have showed us.

I'm missing camera and drone movement (all the clips are without ginbal movement, except last one, and you fly always on a straight line. Also, I'm missing something different, not always the same images at hight altitude.

Perhaps if you mix diferent spots in one video, with clips with different drone and camera movement, different altitude, close details and far scenes,.... the video will be much more enjoyable

Reactions: cmurr
There's really nothing wrong on your video : color grade is correct (I prefer more saturated colors), framing is correct,.... but the spot is not the most beautiful place in the world, at least how you have showed us.

I'm missing camera and drone movement (all the clips are without ginbal movement, except last one, and you fly always on a straight line. Also, I'm missing something different, not always the same images at hight altitude.

Perhaps if you mix diferent spots in one video, with clips with different drone and camera movement, different altitude, close details and far scenes,.... the video will be much more enjoyable

Thanks for the feedback, and I think you hit on what I thought was missing when I was editing it. I need to bring the drone down a bit lower and mix in some movements.

Thanks for taking the time to provide me your feedback, I really appreciate it!

Reactions: eutx9795
Thanks for the feedback, and I think you hit on what I thought was missing when I was editing it. I need to bring the drone down a bit lower and mix in some movements.

Thanks for taking the time to provide me your feedback, I really appreciate it!
You're welcome!

On my videos, I try to tell an history, that of course, nobody understand except me, but that helps me to edit and to give flow to the video, not just put clips together

If case you're interested, here you have an example :

I suggest you to watch others videos to take ideas about drone / camera movement, framing, video flow,...

Reactions: cmurr
You're welcome!

On my videos, I try to tell an history, that of course, nobody understand except me, but that helps me to edit and to give flow to the video, not just put clips together

If case you're interested, here you have an example :

I suggest you to watch others videos to take ideas about drone / camera movement, framing, video flow,...

Great video, and gives me some ideas to try with moving the camera/drone in the scene. Thanks again :)

Reactions: eutx9795
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61