DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ferring West Sussex

Brings back some memories. I have a daughter lives in Eastbourne. Same sort of beaches (If you can cal the rock piles beaches o_O)

Reactions: Gazmg
New version is more pleasing to watch. I lived in Slesey for a year back in that horrible hot summer of 1976. Luckily I lived in a house right on the beach though. Try also keeping opening titles plain and simple, it is also less jarring to the viewer. Crisp clean text is always better, unless something else is called for, for a specific reason.

Hi Steve,

What a awesome bit of filming. Really shows the beauty of the coastline. I know that area very well. I live local and just joined this evening as I have a Mavic Air.

Out of interest what altitude approx. was your drone when filming and what kind of distance from the shore. I want to experiment with filming like that off one of the beaches. I'm quite new to this.

Cheers
Jon

Hi Steve,

What a awesome bit of filming. Really shows the beauty of the coastline. I know that area very well. I live local and just joined this evening as I have a Mavic Air.

Out of interest what altitude approx. was your drone when filming and what kind of distance from the shore. I want to experiment with filming like that off one of the beaches. I'm quite new to this.

Cheers
Jon
Hi Jon are you referring to me ? If so yes im in West Sussex Worthing .Would only be to pleased to meet up for a chat etc if you wish and talk about different things.I was manually doing a Dronie shot so i progressed to the legal hight ie 400ft and i would say approx 500 meters out over the sea.i will pm you my details.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S