DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Few Beach pics.

• Thread starter Deleted member 123354
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 123354

Cape Fear River and Fort Fisher. So **** windy or I would have gotten more. I seen a few others out buzzing around downtown Wilmington NC.

Attachments

• ACD8E7BA-BFF7-4C40-A7D1-9AB62FC7005F.jpeg
    ACD8E7BA-BFF7-4C40-A7D1-9AB62FC7005F.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 146
  • B6CE667C-578D-4CF7-89B0-1C114C9BFBDD.jpeg
    B6CE667C-578D-4CF7-89B0-1C114C9BFBDD.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 141
  • 8DE80E13-DC9A-4C2F-9A95-8080DEC9D653.jpeg
    8DE80E13-DC9A-4C2F-9A95-8080DEC9D653.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 138
  • B96E072E-17EA-40C2-880D-B613D4D77F1D.jpeg
    B96E072E-17EA-40C2-880D-B613D4D77F1D.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 129
Nice ... shame they Allow cars on the beach ..spoils it

Cape Fear River and Fort Fisher. So **** windy or I would have gotten more. I seen a few others out buzzing around downtown Wilmington NC.

HORIZON IS way OFF- needs gimbal adjustments.

I took the liberty of working on your first image. Hope you don't mind. The horizon was way off, and the image was not really edited. Here attached is the before and the after. You will need to scroll to see full images.View attachment 107084View attachment 107084

Attachments

• Beach Picture Photoshopped.jpg
    Beach Picture Photoshopped.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 8.27.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 8.27.53 AM.png
    9 MB · Views: 47
HORIZON IS way OFF- needs gimbal adjustments.

I took the liberty of working on your first image. Hope you don't mind. The horizon was way off, and the image was not really edited. Here attached is the before and the after. You will need to scroll to see full images.View attachment 107084View attachment 107084
Wasn’t taking a pic of the horizon. Was flying my other drone inside and snapped that out the window. But could care less.

Fantastic pics!
I would not agree. A picture that is submitted with a tilted horizon and poorly processed is not fantastic by any means. Excuses do not cut it. Sorry to critique these but that is what this forum is about. If you don't want a constructive comment and disparage the commenter, I choose not to engage further, so I did not reply to submitter.

I would not agree. A picture that is submitted with a tilted horizon and poorly processed is not fantastic by any means. Excuses do not cut it. Sorry to critique these but that is what this forum is about. If you don't want a constructive comment and disparage the commenter, I choose not to engage further, so I did not reply to submitter.
I had no idea this was a Forum for photos, thought it was for drones. I wont process any pic. Dont feel the need. Dont have the time. IF they are not up to your liking then go take them yourself. Its just as easy to keep scrolling. Again I could careless if you like them or not. I will be sure to post more JUST for you.

I had no idea this was a Forum for photos, thought it was for drones. I wont process any pic. Dont feel the need. Dont have the time. IF they are not up to your liking then go take them yourself. Its just as easy to keep scrolling. Again I could careless if you like them or not. I will be sure to post more JUST for you.
A very predictable response

So I want to jump in here. Dale was just trying to help you by providing some constructive criticism. No need to take offence. If you really don't care how your photos look, that is fine. When I first looked at your photos, specifically the first one, I immediately noticed the horizon was off. In landscape photography there are a few rules that you can break, but the problem with breaking them is that the viewer no longer looks at your beautiful photo, but the problem. Case in point is your first photo. If you like it, that is great, but I guarantee you that if you take the same photo and straighten the horizon, and post both, you will get more people liking the one with the straight horizon. BTW, you were the one that posted your photos in a drone forum - as such you should expect hearing what people think of them.

You posted in Photos and Video showcase.

So I want to jump in here. Dale was just trying to help you by providing some constructive criticism. No need to take offence. If you really don't care how your photos look, that is fine. When I first looked at your photos, specifically the first one, I immediately noticed the horizon was off. In landscape photography there are a few rules that you can break, but the problem with breaking them is that the viewer no longer looks at your beautiful photo, but the problem. Case in point is your first photo. If you like it, that is great, but I guarantee you that if you take the same photo and straighten the horizon, and post both, you will get more people liking the one with the straight horizon. BTW, you were the one that posted your photos in a drone forum - as such you should expect hearing what people think of them.
He did help the first response. The second he just pissed all over it. The first pic was a cheap Chinese drone that doesn’t have a gimbal to adjust and inside. I wasn’t going for as great as a photo as I could take. I have way better options for that. I just thought it was cool. Sorry it wasn’t up to his standard of photography. Nothing to say about the ones from the mini? Are they good enough for you guys?

To Let's Fly-Florida- Thank you for jumping in and supporting me. I do not know the poster SINCRAFT from Raleigh. I am not offended, I am just trying to be of help in the forum generally. All manners of photography are now being posted in this forum, including videos with no drone footage (myself included), as well as still photos. I think an un-edited image submitted to this forum is not contributing anything. We are all happy to help and advise to the best of our expertise in these softwares. We are anxious to learn more. But the follow comment speaks for itself and no amount of discussion will be helpful in this case. For criticizing my suggestion and offer to help, I think an apology is warranted in any case. However I really don't expect one.

"I wont process any pic. Dont feel the need. Dont have the time. IF they are not up to your liking then go take them yourself."

You posted in Photos and Video showcase.
To Let's Fly-Florida- Thank you for jumping in and supporting me. I do not know the poster SINCRAFT from Raleigh. I am not offended, I am just trying to be of help in the forum generally. All manners of photography are now being posted in this forum, including videos with no drone footage (myself included), as well as still photos. I think an un-edited image submitted to this forum is not contributing anything. We are all happy to help and advise to the best of our expertise in these softwares. We are anxious to learn more. But the follow comment speaks for itself and no amount of discussion will be helpful in this case. For criticizing my suggestion and offer to help, I think an apology is warranted in any case. However I really don't expect one.

"I wont process any pic. Dont feel the need. Dont have the time. IF they are not up to your liking then go take them yourself."
Your first post was helpful but when you tell the next guy who thought they are fantastic that they are not, your telling him his opinion? Really? You don’t see that? Again because that pic was not perfect it’s unworthy to post? Ridiculous. I’m not a photographer nor want to be just shared pics. Again any of you to expect that ALL pics that are posted to be edited and fixed up is absurd. You’ve been in the house to long.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake