DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Few quick snaps in smart mode

Reactions: Rick448
This might sound like a really silly question. But how do I get full pictures without a frame? Is there something I can change in the settings?

Attachments

• 85D8E646-F4D8-48CE-A2C3-22C1460D95FA.jpeg
    8.9 MB · Views: 13
This might sound like a really silly question. But how do I get full pictures without a frame? Is there something I can change in the settings?
I have linked these via Flickr, I assume you have uploaded yours through the site? In that case it is likely to be the site software which is giving you a border. That would be my guess.

16:9 is what I have it set at, I assume that is what the smart pics used..

Camera aspect ratio to my knowledge is set in the FlyApp under camera settings. SMART is like going FULL AUTO and letting the drone / software make all the other choices like ISO / shutter speed / white balance / etc.

Other threads state that you "lose" pixels in 16:9 versus 4:3. Change that setting in FlyApp and test to see what happens using SMART / etc.

Camera aspect ratio to my knowledge is set in the FlyApp under camera settings. SMART is like going FULL AUTO and letting the drone / software make all the other choices like ISO / shutter speed / white balance / etc.

Other threads state that you "lose" pixels in 16:9 versus 4:3. Change that setting in FlyApp and test to see what happens using SMART / etc.
I'll give it a try next time I'm out for a fly. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27