DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signing up for IACRA? >> Agree to the TOS! (or else) or maybe not...

MKurr

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Can anyone here decipher the legalistic jargon used here:
1607012103830.png

Especially, what is meant by the term "information system" and the "interesting" verbs: monitor, intercept, search, and seize....

Any lawyers here?

This is standard language in the TOS for many government run systems. Nothing to be worried about. You're willingly giving the info the FAA anyway so there is no concern that the government is "intercepting" such data.

This is standard language in the TOS for many government run systems. Nothing to be worried about. You're willingly giving the info the FAA anyway so there is no concern that the government is "intercepting" such data.
So what does their system have to do directly with my computer though?
1607024403442.png

First I hear that it's part of the system, then
1607024448215.png
that everything stored on it may be disclosed, etc...

Strange phraseology anyway...

So what does their system have to do directly with my computer though?
View attachment 118409

First I hear that it's part of the system, then
View attachment 118410
that everything stored on it may be disclosed, etc...

Strange phraseology anyway...
"This computer" is the government computer you are connecting to when you access their website.

Reactions: maintenanceguy
It doesn’t matter. If you’re doing anything illegal, it’s the same penalty either way. The NSA was already on top of it before you even got to a government website. If you’re not doing anything illegal, you remain free and happy. This just supports the fact that you aren’t supposed to fly and especially collect data in restricted airspace. They will catch, confiscate and prosecute for illegal data collected. You’re accepting a lot of risk. That’s why licensed drone pilots get to charge so much.

Last edited:
It's language that can allow them to keylog, trap, log, capture whatever you do to find out how you exploited their network and prevent further exploits and take out the person doing them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore