DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fill In Your Info---Blank FAA Small UAS Cert of Registration

JAW

Did I Just Back Into That Tree?
Reactions
You can fill in your personal information with a editor (I used Adobe Photoshop Elements) then print it out. It's the size of a business card. I laminated mine with clear packing tape. Message me your email addy and I'll send you the .jpg file.

FAA Cert blank.jpgFAA Cert blank.jpg

Reactions: hactick
To those who responded, unfortunately I was called away on a family emergency. As soon as I get back to my computer I will send out the blank forms to those who asked . Thanks for your understanding.

With the exception of 503pilot whose email addy I need, I believe I have sent the certificate to all who asked. If I missed you or you would like one, please IM me again.
Cheers
Josh

The FAA supplies the printable version of this certificate on their website, complete with registration details. Why would anyone need a blank jpeg version?

Did not know that! If handy, please post a link...I couldn't find it on the FAA's site.

Reactions: jimnilson
You can fill in your personal information with a editor (I used Adobe Photoshop Elements) then print it out. It's the size of a business card. I laminated mine with clear packing tape. Message me your email addy and I'll send you the .jpg file.

View attachment 63120View attachment 63120

View attachment 63120View attachment 63120
Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke