DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally, a 3D Printed Remote Controller Lanyard Strap Bracket

LakeTravis

Reactions
Found this today on Ebay. Mavic Remote Lanyard Adapter. It looks like the perfect solution for those (like me) who wish they could use a lanyard to hang on to the Mavic Pro Remote. I ordered three from one of several sources (all from China and the far east). They only had three left and I figured if I bought them out, they might ship them sooner. I paid a slightly higher price, $4, because it had an earlier estimated delivery, I've got an unopened Mavic Pro Fly More combo a friend of mine will be receiving from his wife (through me--she has to hide stuff) and I'm sure he'll want one. I thought a spare was a good idea. It'll probably take forever (or who knows) before I get it. I'll report when I do if any are interested. :cool:

s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
I would be interested in hearing your review of it. I fly my P4 with strap and have looking for something like this when my lil bird arrives.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

It will be completely useless since you'll have the strap between your eyes and the phone screen.

I use a camera strap attached to both arms and it works great.

20161206_232814.png

There was another thread going with the phone or tablet towards the other end of the controller. That is what i am thinking of doing. I already have a DJI backstrap lanyard for my P4 n love it, was trying to figure out a combo for the mavic.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

It will be completely useless since you'll have the strap between your eyes and the phone screen.

I use a camera strap attached to both arms and it works great.

View attachment 2127

Now that I think about it, I have to agree. Perhaps I'll try reversing it and hooking the lanyard on the back with some extra slack it. It's not like it's heavy to hold.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121