DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally announced

Been waiting for Phantom with Occusync, would’ve have ordered it already if it were Obsidian Black !!!

Reactions: MrEdCeD
For me, my Phantom 4 pro is not worth selling to buy the version 2. Its like when the mavic pro platinum came out. Not many mavic pro owners sold theirs to buy the platinum. I just don't see that happening for most Phantom 4 pro owners. Slightly longer run time and occusync is not a big sales point. Same camera and same obstacle avoidance.

I'm going to bet that existing Phantom 4 pro owners will be able to retro fit the new version 2 props to their pros.

KSMUSA, Please let us know what you think after your test. Your posts reflect a good level of knowledge. Just curious, since I'm not a Phantom guy. I'm waiting with baited breath for the MP's successor

I’m not really sure at this point. I already have version one and there only seem to be a few improvements. I’m going to wait until my friend gets it and test it for myself. No rush at this point…

Yup.same as me. Please do let us know. I like the props. Might get some. Thanks again.

From looking at the DJI store site, it looks like it is completely replacing the P4 pro. They seem to have dropped the first version from the site, and the version 2 is the same price as the original that I saw just a few days ago.

From looking at the DJI store site, it looks like it is completely replacing the P4 pro. They seem to have dropped the first version from the site.
I think so. All of the previous links to buy a P4P redirect to the P4P V2 store page.

DJI is still selling refurbished P4Ps. That price doesn't really make sense though since a new P4P V2 is only $60 more.

For me, my Phantom 4 pro is not worth selling to buy the version 2. Its like when the mavic pro platinum came out. Not many mavic pro owners sold theirs to buy the platinum. I just don't see that happening for most Phantom 4 pro owners. Slightly longer run time and occusync is not a big sales point. Same camera and same obstacle avoidance.

I'm going to bet that existing Phantom 4 pro owners will be able to retro fit the new version 2 props to their pros.
The only major difference I think people will want this on and sell there pro version 1 is that ocusync.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3