DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally arrived - Mini 3 Pro (Canada)

alfo2010

Reactions
I ordered my Mini 3 Pro + on May 14 and received my accessories last week, this morning I received the Mini 3 Pro with RC monitor and extended batteries (3 total now + the regular battery). I have ordered the Freewell all day 6 pack filters and have the PolarPro Shutter Collection filters. I also purchased the Skyreat propellor guard. I am using a Peak Design Everyday messenger 13" to carry my drone and equipment. I use a Apple iPad Pro 12.9 with the Liquid Retina XDR display for reviewing my videos and photos and some minor editing. I have a EF Ecoflow power station - River 600 for keeping everything charged up when I'm on a road trip. I have a Mavic 3 and an Air 2s and I use them all the time as I'm retired and can fly any time I want here on Vancouver Island.

I ordered my Mini 3 Pro + on May 14 and received my accessories last week, this morning I received the Mini 3 Pro with RC monitor and extended batteries (3 total now + the regular battery). I have ordered the Freewell all day 6 pack filters and have the PolarPro Shutter Collection filters. I also purchased the Skyreat propellor guard. I am using a Peak Design Everyday messenger 13" to carry my drone and equipment. I use a Apple iPad Pro 12.9 with the Liquid Retina XDR display for reviewing my videos and photos and some minor editing. I have a EF Ecoflow power station - River 600 for keeping everything charged up when I'm on a road trip. I have a Mavic 3 and an Air 2s and I use them all the time as I'm retired and can fly any time I want here on Vancouver Island.
Nice setup you have there

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121