DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally bought used mavic air today. answers please

Scoobychief

Reactions
Hi guys finally bought a mavic air from a guy today came with 2 batteries etc.. he demonstarted it working so all was fine..he told me he only bought it in febuary this year.. so my question to you guys is is there any way i can find out through the dji go app about the aircraft itself its history etc.. any help would be appriciated. cheers mike, will post some vids when i get out with it.

Hi guys finally bought a mavic air from a guy today came with 2 batteries etc.. he demonstarted it working so all was fine..he told me he only bought it in febuary this year.. so my question to you guys is is there any way i can find out through the dji go app about the aircraft itself its history etc.. any help would be appriciated. cheers mike, will post some vids when i get out with it.
No really. All that info is saved to the mobile device used. Without it you can’t see things like that.

There is a way to see flight hours via Assistant 2 1.1.2 in debug mode but I’m not sure if that works with the Mavic Air or not

I've had great luck with my used MA I bought on ebay. It was easy to find how many times the batteries were charged.

yeah i discovered that 1 battery had only had 4 charges, haved checked the other battery yet. but the footage that were on the internal memory card were from march this year, so i am guessing he told the truth. if i sent the serial number to dji would they be able to tell me more?. please let me know.

yeah i discovered that 1 battery had only had 4 charges, haved checked the other battery yet. but the footage that were on the internal memory card were from march this year, so i am guessing he told the truth. if i sent the serial number to dji would they be able to tell me more?. please let me know.

You could try here,

Why do you care? I mean at this stage it's yours. Fly it like you stole it ;)
To late now. Should have asked before purchase if sellers don’t have anything to hide they should gladly show you the info you are seeking. If I remember correctly someone In this forum was asking about their battery not securing properly after buying used at the time he didn’t notice a crack between one of the arms and body.

While your digesting all the info ave read the FULL manual, only online, from DJI:

Thanks peep, i absolutely love my mavic air, there were a few things that caught me off guard or didnt do quite deep enough research, such as max distance it would fly in the CE country where i am based as oppsed to FCC, but i have now switched my gps to FCC mode, also battery life is a bit short would have loved 30 mins out of it, but other than that awesome bit of kit, love it small size and havent tried sport mode yet im sure than will blow me away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3