DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally edited our last day on Oahu, Hawaii. Also included a review and drone tips for the island.

Nice Vid - Good review.

Nice Vid - Good review.
Thanks for watching, especially because it was a long review. I've wanted to make review vids for other trips but never know what I should and shouldn't include. This time I just addressed questions I got from youtube and instagram. I still have a long way to go to make it look more professional and smooth, but I guess you have to start somewhere and just practice. THANKS AGAIN!

Reactions: TheRock
BingErr you actually told a story in the short intro video clips . . .video looks very rich. did you push it up in post?

BingErr you actually told a story in the short intro video clips . . .video looks very rich. did you push it up in post?
Nope. What you see is what I shot. I only adjusted the contrast on a couple clips on day 5. It was very misty/foggy that day and the video by the lighthouse looked like it was in a haze. I'm actually NOT happy with the contrast adjustment I did that day because it messed with the color too much. But I was editing on the fly on a small laptop so I couldn't see all the fine details. oh well.

Here's the last day of footage. I did a little review and filmed it with my Osmo Pocket but I don't think the audio adapter was working right because it sounds kind of crappy. sorry. Enjoy.

Hey I see you’re a fellow Minnesotan glad you liked how why we visited Kawaii about eight years ago and loved it but I would like to someday go to Oahu .great video

Nope. What you see is what I shot. I only adjusted the contrast on a couple clips on day 5. It was very misty/foggy that day and the video by the lighthouse looked like it was in a haze. I'm actually NOT happy with the contrast adjustment I did that day because it messed with the color too much. But I was editing on the fly on a small laptop so I couldn't see all the fine details. oh well.
I like it.

Well done and thanks for sharing :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji