DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally flew my Mavic Mini in VR mode

Hey there! Is Litchi already available for the mini?
Certainly is....the video I linked in the post is one of about 6 where I test all the functions of the Litchi Beta app with the Mini.
Here's the channel, all the Litchi tests are their.

Hey there! Is Litchi already available for the mini?

There is an android beta version, that you need to sign up for after buying a license.

The IOS version is free via email

I waited patiently for months for the SDK to be released to use Litchi with my Mini. And my biggest excitement was by far the use of FPV. When I finally got to try it out I was honestly underwhelmed.

It was a hassle to set up, taking the headset on and off to change a setting, blurry video, and having to manage all of this while the AC is in flight. It is not a seamless setup to say the least. And I haven't used the FPV feature since the day I tried it. I still love and recommend Litchi because of all the other features that it absolutely nails.

I'm using an LG V30+ as well as a V40, both of which specs can handle AR/VR no problem. My headset is a cheap Walmart clearance section buy, maybe that's my issue..?

Reactions: wsteele
I waited patiently for months for the SDK to be released to use Litchi with my Mini. And my biggest excitement was by far the use of FPV. When I finally got to try it out I was honestly underwhelmed.

It was a hassle to set up, taking the headset on and off to change a setting, blurry video, and having to manage all of this while the AC is in flight. It is not a seamless setup to say the least. And I haven't used the FPV feature since the day I tried it. I still love and recommend Litchi because of all the other features that it absolutely nails.

I'm using an LG V30+ as well as a V40, both of which specs can handle AR/VR no problem. My headset is a cheap Walmart clearance section buy, maybe that's my issue..?

I would suggest you trying a one-lens goggle like this. That way you can use DJI Fly app or Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54