DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally gave myself a gift of flight

Finally gave my self the gift of flight. Been humming and thinking about it long enough. Decided to start off with a DJI Mini 2 to start with. Get my bearings on flight. I would love to move into larger, but, by what I am seeing. Most folks really like the mini 2.

~~Keep 'em flying.
Welcome. There are a lot of great videos on YouTube for new flyers.
Lots on mini2 .
Fly in a big open field .
I got permission to fly a high school practice field .
Take the Trust test you can find a video on it YouTube channel 51Drones. I put Prisma tape
On the arms just enough not to take it over Faa limit for needing to e registered. Have fun learn to fly

WELCOME to the forum AND the addiction :)

I should add that I am a farmer. All big open fields. Population here 154.
300 here but a lot of private air fields. I use UAV forecast app for a look at what the air space is around me here is a look at what's around a place I picked out. Lots of corn wheat soybean fields. A lot of the green spots are dirt and grass fields.
Screenshot_20220324-121440.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

300 here but a lot of private air fields. I use UAV forecast app for a look at what the air space is around me here is a look at what's around a place I picked out. Lots of corn wheat soybean fields. A lot of the green spots are dirt and grass fields.
View attachment 145685
Clintoops that map is impressive (in the worst way for flying). It looks like the projected damage radius from a missile strike 🤣. . .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica