DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally, I Can Now Appreciate Mavic And DJI

MrMavic

Reactions
I have ben pretty hard on DJI since I first purchased my Mavic in February, but I am here to report a whole new attitude about the Mavic. Many members here convinced me to send in my Mavic to get the bad focus on my camera repaired, an the result is now I have a sharp focus and the water color effect is gone.
I just wanted to thank you all for the great advice, and for convincing me to send it in.
I am so happy right now, and my excitement is back like it was originally. Thank you guys so much.
Here's a short sample of the video I get now. Keep in mind I cannot upload anything better than 1080P right now because my internet is limited to 12MB because of where I live in the country. That' the best available.
But even at only 1080, I think it looks so much better than before.

Watch Full Screen

Last edited:
Many members here convinced me to send in my Mavic to get the bad focus on my camera repaired, an the result is now I have a sharp focus and the water color effect is gone.
Out of curiosity, what kind of issues were you experiencing? I have been a little frustrated that while my video is sharp and very well exposed, my actual photos seem grainy, low-res, somewhat cartoony, and a little out of focus

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61