Join Us Now

Finally !!! I got my Part 107 card !!

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
On Friday finally, I received my Part 107 card from FAA. I took the exam on March 9 and took a few weeks to finally receive the card.
I just want to share the experience.
IMG_9625.jpg

On Friday finally, I received my Part 107 card from FAA. I took the exam on March 9 and took a few weeks to finally receive the card.
I just want to share the experience.
View attachment 147278

I keep a photo of both sides stored on my phone and tablet, along with all the other paperwork and references for the drones. As often as I misplace my keys, I'm edgy about losing the physical card.

Reactions: zeusfl
congrats

Congratulations! Welcome to the 'Club".

Cheers!

I spent a little over two weeks with a couple of hours a night studying. The majority of my exam was reading charts so I was glad to have focused study in that area. The regulations are pretty straightforward. It's the things like weather, airport operations, etc. that might take some extra work. I scored over a 90 so it paid off.

Reactions: TrabSeyn and zeusfl
Congratulations. Waiting for mine, and has only been 2 weeks.

I'll just add that the majority of questions could be anything, so going in well prepared after taking a couple of practice tests is a good idea. I came back to this because I was going to warn the OP that he shouldn't display his card information here or anywhere, but I now see he redacted the key information. Good move. Good luck to all of you who are studying for the exam.

CONGRATULATIONS! The 107 "should" be easy for part 61 manned aircraft pilot. I stand in amazement with non-manned pilots studying and passing the 107 - LOTS of WORK and a huge accomplishment!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dbez1 and zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50