DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally, I have something to show.

Cymruflyer

Reactions
I have amassed a bit of footage over the past three years, not too much but some, I don't do a lot of flying, well, not as much as I would like to. However, I had no way of doing anything with it, not really knowing my way around video editing, so, it just sat there in a hard drive. Then an Angel appeared and offered to help me out with the editing. That very kind offer came from Len Savage and I sent him my music and video files and after a brief conversation about what I might like to achieve, I let him loose with the ingredients and this is what he cooked up for me.

Bear in mind that using someone else's video footage and music choice and never having met face to face, to even discuss an end result, is a very daunting task for an editor. I think Len did a great job and a hugely kind thing by offering to help me get something together to share with everyone who has taken the time to click here.

The early bits in the UK were my first ever attempts at video from a drone, before I understood how to properly set up the slow movements on the control sticks, so be kind, this was my first ever video. I had only purchased it about 3 weeks prior to the filming. The Austrian scenes were a little better, but I was still learning at that point, so again, this is not meant to be my best work, just my work up to that experience point. Anyway, I hope some of you enjoy it and again a huge thank you to Len for not only editing, but also for hosting it on his Vimeo site for me. By the way, you may need to choose 4K from the quality menu bottom right gear icon, for best viewing results.

Here is the link:

Last edited:
I have amassed a bit of footage over the past three years, not too much but some, I don't do a lot of flying, well, not as much as I would like to. However, I had no way of doing anything with it, not really knowing my way around video editing, so, it just sat there in a hard drive. Then an Angel appeared and offered to help me out with the editing. That very kind offer came from Len Savage and I sent him my music and video files and after a brief conversation about what I might like to achieve, I let him loose with the ingredients and this is what he cooked up for me.

Bear in mind that using someone else's video footage and music choice and never having met face to face, to even discuss an end result, is a very daunting task for an editor. I think Len did a great job and a hugely kind thing by offering to help me get something together to share with everyone who has taken the time to click here.

The early bits in the UK were my first ever attempts at video from a drone, before I understood how to properly set up the slow movements on the control sticks, so be kind, this was my first ever video. I had only purchased it about 3 weeks prior to the filming. The Austrian scenes were a little better, but I was still learning at that point, so again, this is not meant to be my best work, just my work up to that experience point. Anyway, I hope some of you enjoy it and again a huge thank you to Len for not only editing, but also for hosting it on his Vimeo site for me.

Here is the link:

Hello Lucian, overall I enjoyed the video production. I did feel that the camera work and flying was better in Austria than the UK footage but it looks like you're a fast learner. The smoothest camera pans looked great in the Austria footage, slow, steady and smooth pans. Have fun and fly more often, you have a great natural touch with the joysticks and an eye for camera composition.

Kent

likewise you can see your progression great video brilliant editing by Len bet it was great seeing the Wales stuff happy flying yours OMM

Hello Lucian, overall I enjoyed the video production. I did feel that the camera work and flying was better in Austria than the UK footage but it looks like you're a fast learner. The smoothest camera pans looked great in the Austria footage, slow, steady and smooth pans. Have fun and fly more often, you have a great natural touch with the joysticks and an eye for camera composition.

Kent
Appreciate you taking the time to have a look Kent, thank you.

Lucky you having your footage arranged so artfully. Beautifully photographed and edited. You captured the essence of Austria in your Alpine scenery. After that I felt the video was too long, so I would recommend starting a new video at Wales. Enjoyed your work ...

Lucky you having your footage arranged so artfully. Beautifully photographed and edited. You captured the essence of Austria in your Alpine scenery. After that I felt the video was too long, so I would recommend starting a new video at Wales. Enjoyed your work ...
Thank you, I appreciate your input.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27