DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally! No more stick removal.

70.00 shipped. I’ve seen the same one on eBay for over a hundred.
(actually, it might have been 65.00. I’ll have to check)

Reactions: old man mavic
Same one. Different source. Smart shopping prevails!

Only 3 or 4 TP's in today's market!

I used on of these to protect my Smart Controller and sticks stay on: Amazon.com: PeleusTech PGYTECH Protective Case Protective Cover for DJI Smart Controller Mavic 2: Toys & Games

I enlarged the slot in my case to accept the cover.
Same one. Different source. Smart shopping prevails!

How do you like the charge in case feature? Schuko plug wasn’t familiar to me. Thanks

Nice case. I ended up getting the gpc case. It was a hard choice between the mc cases compact or the gpc but the cut outs fit my needs better on the gpc. Cant go wrong with either one!

One thing I will say with certainty is that the cases are smaller in person then they appear in videos and pictures. They seem HUGE but they mysteriously shrink when you have them in person... Which is a good thing!

Reactions: FlyinDreams
I use a Pelican 1200 and it appears to be about the same size. I like your foam cutouts better. Mine was pluck foam, that I reinforced with plastic spray. I agree the smaller case is preferred. MM combustion in case.jpg

How do you like the charge in case feature? Schuko plug wasn’t familiar to me. Thanks
The case holds everything I need for travel or just storing.
I have several mccases for other DJI products and haven’t found any flaws in any of them. Just great all around case for what I need. There is another version that will allow for prop guards, but I’ve never used prop guards on anything I fly.

Removing the sticks is supposed to be a bonus. My hard case's stay empty except for the airlines. The Spark combo bag is genius! Only half full herecarry case's spark and air.jpg

I use a Pelican 1200 and it appears to be about the same size. I like your foam cutouts better. Mine was pluck foam, that I reinforced with plastic spray. I agree the smaller case is preferred. View attachment 96822
That skin is awesome! Matches the case nicely too!!! Good choice on both.

Reactions: wjkrysak
That skin is awesome! Matches the case nicely too!!! Good choice on both.
Thank you. It is a Decal Girl decal called "combustion". Bought the case to match. I have a black Pelican 1200 for my Mavic Air.New skin combustion2.jpg

Reactions: Tweeter
You even coordinated the skin on the iPad bezel! Didn’t notice that until looking again! hahahahaha. Now that’s attention to detail.

From the ad:
Ready to fly: The copter and transmitter are in a ready-to-fly condition without the need to assemble individual parts, such as the supplied bag or the competitors, laboriously. True to our slogan "Out of the box - ready to fly" - open the case, remove the copter and transmitter and fly off.
Nice case, but the curmudgeon in me feels compelled to point out that installing or removing the sticks takes, like, 10 or 15 seconds, and the Mini isn't quite "ready to fly" by skipping that step. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bi88les
From the ad:

Nice case, but the curmudgeon in me feels compelled to point out that installing or removing the sticks takes, like, 10 or 15 seconds, and the Mini isn't quite "ready to fly" by skipping that step. :rolleyes:
My issue with removing the stick all the time is the plastic threads.
Plastic threads have a lifespan.

My issue with removing the stick all the time is the plastic threads.
Plastic threads have a lifespan.
It’s a concern for me too. I use a GoPro case sometimes and a FlyMo backpack at others. My habit is to remove the sticks... no problems in well over a year and 3-5 flying days a week, but you never know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580