DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fire Dept Mavic graphics

Looks great did you make them yourself or custom made? Would like to do similar for our local sar team.

Looks great did you make them yourself or custom made? Would like to do similar for our local sar team.

I own a vinyl graphics company (every fireman has a second job) so i did all the lettering, but i purchased the mavic skin from decalgirl. The vinyl i use at the shop is the wrong type for doing wraps and the value was there to buy a product already made.

This sort of small detail work is at the small end of what is possible with our machines. It was quite a challenge to overlay the gold and black perfectly.

Reactions: Star Lord
The London Fire Brigade were using a drone at the recent horrific fire at a London high-rise apartment block. Didn't look as flashy as yours! :)

From one firefighter to another that looks sweet. I have used my mavic a for a few calls and all the guys love it last one I did was a flipped over catamaran sent the drone up and had eyes on it before our boat was there and command loved bing able to see what was going on and not bing right there.

Reactions: Creepyfatguy
From one firefighter to another that looks sweet. I have used my mavic a for a few calls and all the guys love it last one I did was a flipped over catamaran sent the drone up and had eyes on it before our boat was there and command loved bing able to see what was going on and not bing right there.

I was super happy when i made a presentation to the Chief that he loved the idea and put everything in motion to go in front of the city council with the presentation and they voted unanimously to begin a UAS program. A Mavic now and a Matrice 210 hopefully next year with FLIR.

Definitely want to see some finished pics of it that's cool keep us updated

Ho do you plan to get the feed onto that screen?

Apple TV. Using a 12volt inverter that plugs into a cigarette lighter outlet and a Verizon jet pack as a wireless network. These all fit neatly into the pelican case.

Everything except the jet pack automatically turns on when it's plugged in.

Can alternatively plug into household power outlets which are available on most of our apparatus.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: SkyNinja
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members