DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fireworks

cyeung

Reactions
I served as a photographer and aerial photographer for a church camp this past week. Unbeknownst to me, we were being treated to a fireworks show for the last evening! So, I scrambled my Mavic Air, installed my red strobe, and sent the drone up. Here's one of the shots.

DJI_0691.jpg

I brought the drone back down about 20 minutes after sunset. Now that I think about it, I think it would be beneficial for me to get some additional strobes to make myself even more visible.

Last edited:
It is a good shot, but frankly, I don't see the difference taking it with a drone, unless you incorporate city lights in the background.
This one could have been taken from the ground with a DSLR, and we would not have known the difference...:)

Reactions: davemorts
Taking your drone up at night, with little to no notice, and capturing what you did despite the adrenaline flow, IS an accomplishment. Keep it up, buddy. You successfully pulled a Captain Kirk: “Boldly go where no man has gone before.” You just progressed on the learning curve! Congratulations!! And I enjoyed your fireworks photo, too.

Reactions: LaaLaa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji