DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware 0400 distance

William Ball

Reactions
Hello Just updated to 0400 firmware last night. I just got my mavic pro this week. I haven't even fired it up yet do to the winter storms that keep pounding us. I plugged the pro in to DJI assistant 2 when it arrived and it showed that my firmware was 4 generations older that the new 0400. So after updating last night I went back in to the settings to be sure the RTH height was at 60 meters where I had set it in the OLD FW version. It was not, it was defaulted to 30. I reset it to 60, set the altitude to 200. But then I couldn't find the location for the distance limiter. On the old firmware you could set it out to 8000, I had mine set to 5000. Now I see no option for this setting at all. Has it been removed? Thanks all.

I don’t recall seeing a limit distance setting , height only. unless you set up as a beginner mode .

Reactions: ksmusa
Correction, I went and checked on that setting on my MP last night. Yes it is there on the newest version Firmware . So I would reinstall the firmware and look again. Its right under height limits . I set mine at 1 mile. Not even sure if I could see it at that distance but Hopefully it will keep it inside that distance if I ever get a fly away

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S