DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware and software compatibility, assistance requested

speedsway

Reactions
Seasons greetings, I recently updated to the latest DJI GO4 software, which was a complete nightmare. Fortunately I was able to roll back to the 4.1.15 version. However, I'm still experiencing a significant amount of disconnects. I've attached photo of my current configurations. Should I update the firmware on the bird? Will that assist in a more stable connection? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.1514336184387.png

My first (and only) thought has more to do with your firmware version. Between 1.03.0400 and .0700 the firmware was buggy. I don't know if that helps, but you may want to roll forward to .0700 ~ as your current version may be contributing to your issues.

Android ~I have two dedicated devices, Huawei Ascend XT2, and my old backup LG-G2 - both running a modded version of 4.1.14.

Modded! I'd be content w something that's just stable. Appreciate ur input. I'm gonna give it a try. I only HOPE version 0700 doesn't make things worse, as I'm sure that's much more difficult to roll back than the GO4 app

How's it been for u, and isn't IOS for Apple?
I have android equipment and IOS equipment,not too hard to understand,PS:all my equipment is 100% stable,no problems.NFZ,no problem,can fly when and where I want

Last edited:
you have been a member since may,there are a lot of threads on the subject and about all your other questions,you need to start reading,you should have done that long ago preparing for your purchase

I did give assistance,I showed you where to look,guess you're too lazy to do that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots