DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian: Desperately need help please

Fabriceboug

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I am desperate to fix my drone which for some reason has turned to a black screen on the display. The recording works however, but I see nothing on the screen so quite useless to film properly. I read loads of stuff on google but nothing worked.

I try to connect the drone to the Computer using the provided adapter, and the DJI assistant 2 application, but nothing is detected, tried it on two computers, same thing. My version of the firmware is 01.04.01.00 and don't know what to do anymore....

Please help me!

Thanks in advance,

Thanks mate for the quick response, the forum so far didn't help thus i came here to maybe find better experts. I just checked and my version of the firmware displayed in the app when I look for downgrade is (01.04.01.00) which is strange since the latest is on DJI download center 01.04.03.00...

Also when I go into the DJI app and check the overall status, it says "Latest Firmware" on the top right corner... so no option to upgrade to any other firmware.

Any suggestion of what I could do? I tried updating by putting the bin on a SD card and getting the "local" upgrade, but it did not find any firmware. I tried putting the SD with the firmware in it and insert it in the drone or power on, but nothing. I go into the app settings and use "check for updates" on Aircraft it goes into search mode for ever with the rotating clock thing.

The actual Remote controller firmware version here is displayed: 01.04.01.00

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian