DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What version of firmware do you prefer and use currently?

• Total voters

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hey fellow Pilots,
Now with the latest firmware release V01.03.0200, have you decided to upgrade, downgrade or stay with what you received with your Mavic Pro?
I have started a poll to see what version of FW has worked best for you.
If you like, please explain your likes and dislikes about your experiences with the firmwares since the release of the Mavic. As we all know, firmware is a hot topic thru out the forum.

Edit,,, Some are reporting that they received there Mavic with FW V01.03.0100.
Just mention if you are on this version as I was unaware of a deviance in FW on the factory line.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbosina
Came from the factory with 01.03.0100 installed.
Interesting, that version is not mentioned in the release notes.
It must be a factory line update. Are you sure? If so, I wonder how many were shipped with that version?

Interesting, that version is not mentioned in the release notes.
It must be a factory line update. Are you sure? If so, I wonder how many were shipped with that version?

At least one other member here reported the same firmware out of the box. I'm sure about the number because I was anticipating having to flash everything with new versions out of the box, but discovered that the installed version was ahead of the official release (until today.)

At least one other member here reported the same firmware out of the box. I'm sure about the number because I was anticipating having to flash everything with new versions out of the box, but discovered that the installed version was ahead of the official release (until today.)
Yes thanks for the info, I now just saw your post on that and have edited my post here. Just wondering how many there are in total. I guess will soon see.

I know that this poll was a bit premature, but it has been 19 Hrs since the latest FW update. Please vote! It will give everyone a better idea of what firmware version has been better for thier aircraft.

Last edited:
Anyone who answers before having used today's firmware for a week should have his vote removed since you can't do a proper evaluation and get a good idea of the reliability without having flown a couple of hours...

Reactions: Drone Master
Mine also had the new firmware installed. Not the one released, flew it yesterday in beginner mode to make of no issues be I switched to reg mode. Been flying the P4 before the Mavic.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Anyone who answers before having used today's firmware for a week should have his vote removed since you can't do a proper evaluation and get a good idea of the reliability without having flown a couple of hours...
I absolutely agree my brother pilot. You got to get the hours in to see if the latest FW is good or not. Let's just give it a week or so. I have left this poll as unlimited votes.
Until the next FW update, will we see.

Excuse me for this, but if that is the case then should the poll have been started till a week from the new update? Not trying to step on toes at all just wondering. [emoji87]

Reactions: jimmer61 and Kilrah
Excuse me for this, but if that is the case then should the poll have been started till a week from the new update? Not trying to step on toes at all just wondering. [emoji87]

Absolutely noted. However there are many versions in the Poll. Are you one of those that flew today with new firmware installed?

I absolutely agree my brother pilot. You got to get the hours in to see if the latest FW is good or not. Let's just give it a week or so. I have left this poll as unlimited votes.
Until the next FW update, will we see.

No I got mine on the 24th. It is loaded with the version rite below the new one it's 3.01.

And? You don't want people who haven't used the new firmware to answer either, since that would skew the results.

Such a simple poll is meaningless anyway, someone will answer V01.02.0900 simply becasue they haven't used any other, not becasue as the question asks it's the one that works best for them. You'll also get a ton more people replying V01.03.0200 becasue of all the people getting a new unit for Xmas that was loaded with V01.03.0100.
You'd need a more complicated questionnaire that also asks people which of the different ones they've actually used and how long/how many flights for each to get any kind of useful info.

Reactions: turbosina
No problems at all. Blue Bird said that he had edited his original post a bit to help out a bit. Completely understand what he or both of you are interested in now. Ty

And? You don't want people who haven't used the new firmware to answer either, since that would skew the results.

Such a simple poll is meaningless anyway, someone will answer V01.02.0900 simply becasue they haven't used any other, not becasue as the question asks it's the one that works best for them. You'll also get a ton more people replying V01.03.0200 becasue of all the people getting a new unit for Xmas that was loaded with V01.03.0100.
You'd need a more complicated questionnaire that also asks people which of the different ones they've actually used and how long/how many flights for each to get any kind of useful info.
Agreed! However, I was just sticking to the topic. You know you want to see the results after 1 week.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy