DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update goes wrong

Philipp_ka

Reactions
I have the problem that I already try to update the firmware several times with Assistant 2 for Mavic to version V01.00.0770 on RC and AC.
Upload to AC happens at 65%, the AC interrupts the USB connection and immediately reconnects. The AC also seems to restart (stepper motors move, camera moves including the start signal). After that, the update continues to run up to 76% and seems to stop there again and disconnects the USB connection again. Then the AC starts again and the update status disappears. Then I see the start page of Assistant 2 for Mavic again. There I click on Mavic 2 Pro and in the firmware list the status is current version = V01.00.0770.
Although I didn't see that the upload reached 100%.
- I had no SD Card in the slot
- AC and RC was fully loaded before update.
- Go4 I had deleted and reinstalled on my mobile device.

So my RC and AC, booth have a current status for new firmware V01.00.0770.

But the problem doesn't end there!
The AC cannot be coupled with the RC. I turn on the AC;

- Yellow flashing lights at the stern
- red coupling light

I tried to couple the RC with AC with and without a mobile phone.
Unfortunately unsuccessful.
Both devices AC and RC show: Current firmware V01.00.0770
I am using Windows 10
Go4 on Samsung S52

Go4 + RC connect without problems.

Before I did the update, everything worked without any problems.

I really hope someone can help me with this, I am going to the Mentawai Islands soon and I would like to take pictures very much. I try now the third evening to make it work and failed.
So friends, ask me what you need to know in order to be able to help me. I would be very happy.

Last edited:
Hello again, still nobody here that understand about that issue?
Now I just noted, that while uploading the firmware the AC rebooting several times is a normal thing.
Actually I have active on booth devices AC and RC Version V01.00.0770.
Its still impossible to connect the AC to the RC. RC link to Go4 is working.
When I startup the AC the red binding LED is already on, I saw on some tutorials that the binding LED at the AC should be yellow, when I startup the AC and after clicking this small button for binding, it should turn to red. But as say, its already red when I start up the AC.
Can that all be a defect in AC or RC and I have to send it back to Dji? Hope to get help here soon.

Cheers Philipp

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada