DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Update Killed My R/C Sept 2017

scotty7367

Reactions
I just upgraded the R/C Firmware 07th Sept 2017 and now the remote will not charge at all, I have tried 7 different USB cables and none work even though they work to charge other things, battery is now at 10% because it was " On Charge " all night so not even enough power to Factor reset on DJI assistant. Please help as I am Grounded until I can fix this problem.

I just upgraded the R/C Firmware 07th Sept 2017 and now the remote will not charge at all, I have tried 7 different USB cables and none work even though they work to charge other things, battery is now at 10% because it was " On Charge " all night so not even enough power to Factor reset on DJI assistant. Please help as I am Grounded until I can fix this problem.
I am assuming that your RC connector might be dirty. Grab a bottle of compressed air and clean it.

Likely it was merely a coincidence. Have you tried connecting to the RC with DJI Assistant? If that software can't see the RC, you might have an issue with the cable or the connector port itself. Good to rule out those potential issues first before moving on. If it can see it, check your charging unit. If worse comes to worse, you can always roll back to a prior version of the firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929