DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update V01.00.01.00

Lord Sky

Reactions
There is an added option to turn on and off vision assistance with the C1 and C2 buttons but the option is shown in Chinese (all other option choices are in English) on both my Samsung S6 and Note 9, how can that be? Confused.

It went smooth for me until i tried flying.
No radar, camera won't focus for shots but will for video, all sensors not working, chinese menu options. Uninstalling.....

Update went fine. The first flight, the gimbal went a little wonky so I did a gimbal calibration. After that, flew 2 batteries, took several photos and 2 videos and all seems to be okay.

Couldn't update until I used dji Assistant. Will fly as soon as it stops raining. I wonder if the 5d button works fully?

Updating via the DJI Go 4 app from an ipad. The controller no longer says "updating", just Opti Mode, and the status on the iPad has been at "Updating Aircraft 99%" for some time now, down to 86% charge on what was a fresh battery. Cause for concern or just wait it out?

I restarted everything, app, RC, and aircraft. It updated the RC again, downloaded an update safe area DB, and then it was done. Did a search of the DJI forums and found this is apparently fairly common.

After 2 hours of trying, I gave up. Same problem as when I first got this drone. This issue is getting old real quick.

Updated with Assistant, no issues, tested out the new hyperlapse options and they work as expected.

Same, updated via assistant with no issues in 10 mins.
Use a wired or cellular network guys. Or set the aircraft transmission to 5.8 if your wifi AP is 2.4 or vice versa.

No issues updating here, was able to fly but the wind was about 23MPH. I was troubleshooting some other issues I was having and they seem to be resolved. Hope to test it out more today.

It has been my experience that using V2 of DJI Assistant is the most reliable way to update firmware. I didn't even try it yesterday with Go4 and with DJIA, the aircraft update went smoothly although it did take a bit longer than ten minutes. However, I temporarily forgot about updating the RC and when I connected via Go4, I didn't get notification that it needed an update. But, when I remembered and connected the RC to DJIA, it did indicate that an update was available and that went smoothly as well plus, a good bit quicker than the aircraft update.

Haven't been out to fly since either update but hopefully, today.

KB

Edit: Got out the next day and flew without issue using an iPad 9.7.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssvdh66
Flew after the update everything is fine and i had no problems updating using the app

Blew briefly tonight, no issues, though I did notice (as mention in the release notes) that my settings in the app had reverted to defaults.

Add me to the list of "Upgrade via Go4 with no problems" list. Flew one battery with no issues.

Still find it annoying that the upgrade process can't save of your basic settings, then restore them after successful upgrade. Or provide a manual load/save/backup of settings.

No radar, camera won't focus for shots but will for video, all sensors not working, chinese menu options. Uninstalling.....

Same issues.
Loading prev fw to see if its all good again, after all i skipped v01.00.00.00 and went straight for the fresh fw uppon receiving my mavic.

After update I also encountered that none of the sensor working. What's up with that?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3