DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware : v01.04.0100

New firmware if available!
Yes, and I've seen reports that 'upgrading' to 1.04.xxxx will prevent future downgrades if you want to go back. This is being investigated and will hopefully be addressed.

Beware.

(edited to remove reference to 1.03 version)

Last edited:
Yes, and I've seen reports that 'upgrading' to 1.04.xxxx or 1.03.1000 will prevent future downgrades if you want to go back. This is being investigated and will hopefully be addressed.

Beware.
1.3.1000 & 1.4.0000 can be downgraded but at the moment 1.4.0100 can't

Reactions: PT_Mavic
Downloaded and updated with V1.04.01. Besides Pano mode, they have added broadcast identification, its optional if you fill it out and enable it.

Pano worked a treat, impressive.

So I just upgraded and now video is coming through all messed up and intermittent even with it sitting right on the ground before even starting. I think I'm going to be downgrading it.

So I just upgraded and now video is coming through all messed up and intermittent even with it sitting right on the ground before even starting. I think I'm going to be downgrading it.
I have the same issue - image transmission is only 0.34Mbps

Downloaded and updated with V1.04.01. Besides Pano mode, they have added broadcast identification, its optional if you fill it out and enable it.

Pano worked a treat, impressive.
I did several panos, all of them had the same issue. For every position, it takes three shots, straight, up and down. Every single up was bad - not sure if it's the props or the front of the Mavic. I deleted all of the ups and Lightroom was able to stitch them together. All of the ups look like this!

Attachments

• PANO0018.jpg
    PANO0018.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 833
I did several panos, all of them had the same issue. For every position, it takes three shots, straight, up and down. Every single up was bad - not sure if it's the props or the front of the Mavic. I deleted all of the ups and Lightroom was able to stitch them together. All of the ups look like this!
How was your video feed? Any issues?

Umm, looks like you had a cover installed? Or a lot of headwind?

The shot looks angled around the 30°, but there is never such an obstruction at 30° up when unprotected. Which is why several of us insist asking about those 3rd party shades, becasue they do exactly that.

Reactions: BrAinZ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike