DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware V01.04.0300 not available???

schroeder1959

Reactions
I have searched and searched, but I am unable to find a solution to the issue I am having with this update, it's just NOT available. Yesterday I thought I would finally update to the new firmware, so I charged up my iPhone, my Mavic Pro battery, and my controller. When I turned on the controller and my Mavic, I was prompted to download and install the new NFZ update, that went of with no issues. I currently have the most recent version of the DJIGO application running on my iPhone 7+, and my current firmware is V01.04.0100. Now what I find funny, is that when I connect now, I am informed that I have the latest firmware, but it is V01.04.0100, no V01.04.0300. On the controller, I tried to check the software, but no update available. Is anyone else experiencing this, or am I an anomaly? Not sure if DJI removed the update, or if it's just no longer available, but I am unable to update my firmware using WiFi using the latest DJIGO app, and my iPhone connected to my controller.

Thank you for your help!
Mike

I thought about that, but why isn't my update working the way it has since I bought the Mavic Pro over a year ago? I have never used the DJI Assistant, and for some reason, my Mavic is not seeing that there is a new update???
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the GO4 app?

No, I have not tried doing that, is this something that must be done from time to time? I have never uninstalled it before, and everything worked okay.
Sometimes it helps, I also run a program to remove all of DJI's duplicate files (there are a lot.)

Could you explain more about the program you run and what duplicate DJI files. Where do you find them.
I use SDMAID and just click on the 'duplicate file' tab in that program; it automatically erases all duplicate files.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the GO4 app?
That was it! Today I tried using the DJI Assistant 2, but there must have been some interference between the Mavic and my wireless connection on my laptop, I could only get 1% of the update downloaded. Being very frustrated, I took your advice and dumped the DJIGO4 app off my iPhone 7+ and reinstalled it. Lost all my data, but it all came back after I did a sync in the app. Was able to get the update just fine as always, and I took a short 7 minute flight to test out the new update, and everything seemed fine. Thank you for all your help!

Mike

Reactions: Bunny Too
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929