DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First 4K hyperlapse :)

sorry, what is a simple way to create a hyperlapse and what is your way of creating the hyperlapse in PC?

sorry, what is a simple way to create a hyperlapse and what is your way of creating the hyperlapse in PC?
1. Use 1080p mode and make sure to toggle RAW in settings
2. Import all RAW (12MP) images in Lightroom Classic
3. Edit one of the RAW images and apply settings to all
4. Export sequence
5. Import into Premiere Pro and apply Warp Stabilizer

Very Nice, was the one large flicker about half way through a break where you landed and went back up? Just curious.

There is one large jump or flicker at almost exactly 5 sec in(maybe 4.5 sec). Maybe it's just Youtube. Either way I was just curious, if you had landed and shot again with only that little flicker it was impressive.

There is one large jump or flicker at almost exactly 5 sec in(maybe 4.5 sec). Maybe it's just Youtube. Either way I was just curious, if you had landed and shot again with only that little flicker it was impressive.
i think it's something on your end, I'm not seeing anything :)

1. Use 1080p mode and make sure to toggle RAW in settings
2. Import all RAW (12MP) images in Lightroom Classic
3. Edit one of the RAW images and apply settings to all
4. Export sequence
5. Import into Premiere Pro and apply Warp Stabilizer
Attempted this today and footage had a lot of stuttering. Has to be something on my end. The drone was stationary so the wind might have been the issue.
Edit. I was able to figure it out and managed to make it a lot better. Does anyone know if there is a setting to change it to a longer timelapse without changing the amount of time between the shots?

Last edited:
Attempted this today and footage had a lot of stuttering. Has to be something on my end. The drone was stationary so the wind might have been the issue.
Edit. I was able to figure it out and managed to make it a lot better. Does anyone know if there is a setting to change it to a longer timelapse without changing the amount of time between the shots?

Interval between shots and total duration of resulting hyperlapse are two different options, not sure what you mean

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka