DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First attempt ever at flying a drone. (video)

Who cares how bad you think it looks!!!! Thing is you got out and did it, your part of the drone club now. It great to hear you flew your first and it was a DJI.

Ok I just watched your video and I’m calling bull____t! Great work buddy if this really is your first time your gunna have a blast in the future if you stay in the hobby. Great job!

I've never flown before, but will soon be getting the MA. I hope my first video looks as good as yours! Good job!! [emoji106] [emoji122]

Keep in mind that flying a DJI drone in P mode is ridiculously simple, because the software is doing all of the difficult things for you: like maintaining height and position. Make sure to practice in atti mode, or even better: with a cheapo drone, in case you ever need to correct the drone if GPS mode stops working. Trying to learn it while panicking as the drone does whatever it wants is a pretty steep learning curve that you don't want to have to deal with.
Good job and have fun flying

Reactions: Smalls
Well done. I took my first video the other day. My computer must not be powerful enough as it is very jerky when playing it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser