DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First dusk flight back by dark

Nice

You left off the words... but not very smart!

Best not to do that again, in case something happened and your drone just dropped out of the sky. If it hit a ride operator or people on the ground, that could have been a terrible outcome. Shoot this from the side without flying right over all the people on the ground and you will still get a nice shot, but everyone one will be safer.

You left off the words... but not very smart!

Best not to do that again, in case something happened and your drone just dropped out of the sky. If it hit a ride operator or people on the ground, that could have been a terrible outcome. Shoot this from the side without flying right over all the people on the ground and you will still get a nice shot, but everyone one will be safer.
It just finished pouring lighting and there was litterly no one out on the grounds . half the ride lights where off when I arrived over the fair .as I was returning some ride lights came on. No rides where moving. It was a perfect time to shoot

Ohhh I see, it just looks to me when I look close at the photo, that there are several people on the ground and I assumed there would have been more out of view of the camera.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett