DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First ever Drone Personality Test - What DJI Drone Are You?

A more apt title would be, "Which drone suits your flying interests and personality." After all the questions are answered, it points you to which drone might be right for you, not what kind of drone you are or would be. Since it's a German based website, the meaning of title might have been lost in translation.

After I took the quiz, I browsed around the Home - UnlimiteDrone website. Nicely laid out and some good articles there.

Last edited:
A more apt title would be, "Which drone suits your flying interests and personality." After all the questions are answered, it points you to which drone might be right for you, not what kind of drone you are or would be. Since it's a German based website, the meaning of title might have been lost in translation.

After I took the quiz, I browsed around the Home - UnlimiteDrone website. Nicely laid out and some good articles there.

Thank you for your kind words. What was your result in the quiz? :)

Reactions: Former Member
Anyone interested in buying my M2P?o_O Going by the test I should have a P4P,lol:)

My results said Mavic 2 Pro, and that's not what I have but I am planning on getting one soon, and really like it.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929