DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight. Happy so far.

Michael Ainsworth

Reactions
Just put Up MA2 for quick flight to check out controls and the settings for quick shot, dronie etc. Just playing around close by to get a feel how things work.
So happy, needs controls for gimbal to be refined as it it moves too quick for me and a few other things just to smooth turns etc out. Tripod mode is great. Responds to controls well. Can hand launch and land no problem and will put up a short video on how I do it as a lot of YouTube seem to make it look difficult. Have been launching by hand with MP since I got it with not problems.
one photo of sunset in between high wind gusts and incoming snow. No filters on.

Attachments

• 356412B2-81B7-4EE3-8281-F1E61E824701.jpeg
    356412B2-81B7-4EE3-8281-F1E61E824701.jpeg
    711.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 0F1140A8-835E-4390-B3CB-67EB0E311116.jpeg
    0F1140A8-835E-4390-B3CB-67EB0E311116.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Wow, sweet!

Been trying out hand launch and land with MA2, do this regular with the MP with its bottom sensors turned off. Was interested to practice with the Air. Was a very windy day on the rocks just off the sea with strong gusts coming in.
IMG_7256.MOV
To launch I kneel to stabilise controller and use the auto launch function, landing is just a question of slowly positioning drone and holding body clear of props. Never had any problems with MP. The MA2 is lighter so watch out for the wind movement.

I sold my P4P V1.0 last Thursday night and bought the MA2 last Friday. I left for vacation Saturday at the beach Saturday and flew it for the first time in Ocean winds. It was flawless! I'm in love. I also have the MP and the Mini. This one is my horse!

Reactions: MA2 317
Just put Up MA2 for quick flight to check out controls and the settings for quick shot, dronie etc. Just playing around close by to get a feel how things work.
So happy, needs controls for gimbal to be refined as it it moves too quick for me and a few other things just to smooth turns etc out. Tripod mode is great. Responds to controls well. Can hand launch and land no problem and will put up a short video on how I do it as a lot of YouTube seem to make it look difficult. Have been launching by hand with MP since I got it with not problems.
one photo of sunset in between high wind gusts and incoming snow. No filters on.
If I didn't know better I would have thought you were snappin' pics here from my neck of the woods in Denver, Colorado!

DJI_0223.JPG

Beautiful shots!

There's a setting for gimbal speed. Sounds like you want to slow yours down a little.
If I didn't know better I would have thought you were snappin' pics here from my neck of the woods in Denver, Colorado!

View attachment 114670

Wow. It sure is a long ways from Denver to Dillon!

One of a kind pictures are awesome, but this is a stunning picture of the sky as it look insane and I love it. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on water

Reactions: zeusfl
Well done !!

I sold my P4P V1.0 last Thursday night and bought the MA2 last Friday. I left for vacation Saturday at the beach Saturday and flew it for the first time in Ocean winds. It was flawless! I'm in love. I also have the MP and the Mini. This one is my horse!
Yea, it's a sweet heart! My first DJI drone, so smooth, so responsive, so awesome!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ