DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight in Albany, Western Australia

Scoobersteve

Reactions
This is my first flight with my Mini. This is where I volunteer as a guide at the National ANZAC Centre in Albany, Western Australia
Tried to upload a video but it is too big. New to this forum and like so many others they are very confusing to learn how to navigate in them. So here is a pic of the harbour below the centre.

Attachments

• Albany boat pens.JPG
    Albany boat pens.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 16
Hello from the Crossroads of America Scoobersteve.

Tried to upload a video but it is too big.

Post your video to YouTube or similar service and copy / paste the URL back to here.

The link will change to a thumbnail after you post.

Pictures may be directly uploaded to the site, but not video.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Heya Steve, welcome to the forum mate.
You'll love the new hobby I'm sure..

Video can't be uploaded directly to the forum.
You have to put those on YouTube or Vimeo etc, anywhere online hosted is fine, but those are easy because you just copy / paste the URL in your post, and like magic the video appears on the post.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

This is my first flight with my Mini. This is where I volunteer as a guide at the National ANZAC Centre in Albany, Western Australia
Tried to upload a video but it is too big. New to this forum and like so many others they are very confusing to learn how to navigate in them. So here is a pic of the harbour below the centre.
A very nice picture there Steve... And great to have you aboard from next door South Australia!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242