DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight Normal Settings

Just be mindful of where you are flying and environmental conditions.
You wouldn't want to loose your new toy prematurely - many have lost their UAV's around Dams/reservoirs because they are unaware of anabatic and katabatic winds even if the prevailing conditions are calm.
They can easily take your quad and push it against the side of the dam/wall.

Reactions: jimmy
Just be mindful of where you are flying and environmental conditions.
You wouldn't want to loose your new toy prematurely - many have lost their UAV's around Dams/reservoirs because they are unaware of anabatic and katabatic winds even if the prevailing conditions are calm.
They can easily take your quad and push it against the side of the dam/wall.

There is something about the Mavic that i don't feel confident when flying far or over water just yet. My P4 just seems to be more robust and i feel more comfortable flying it. I hope i get used to it soon just so nervous. I feel like its going to fail or fall out of the sky it seems to be more delicate. Maybe its to new for me just yet.

thank you for your advice .

There is something about the Mavic that i don't feel confident when flying far or over water just yet. My P4 just seems to be more robust and i feel more comfortable flying it. I hope i get used to it soon just so nervous. I feel like its going to fail or fall out of the sky it seems to be more delicate. Maybe its to new for me just yet.

thank you for your advice .

Well the mavic seems to be perfectly fine over water.. as seen below

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851