DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Got a amazing eye for composition! That’s for sure, really nice editing too.

my only genuine feedback is, if it’s just a pure drone footage compilation. Unless all the shots are compelling I would only go for say 1 min total. 1.5 min tops. You will have to only use the best of the best then and the viewer leaves excited. It’s something I struggle with myself big time. We always like our own footage a bit too much. Lol.

Got a amazing eye for composition! That’s for sure, really nice editing too.

my only genuine feedback is, if it’s just a pure drone footage compilation. Unless all the shots are compelling I would only go for say 1 min total. 1.5 min tops. You will have to only use the best of the best then and the viewer leaves excited. It’s something I struggle with myself big time. We always like our own footage a bit too much. Lol.
Thankyou so much for your comment!
haha that's totally true. We do like it so we keep adding! I frankly wanted to end up at 1.30, but as you said I couldn't stop adding. I'll definitely note this down during my edits next time. Thanks

Beautiful footage! I would echo other comments that it gets a little repetitive. I would end at the natural break in the music about two-thirds through. What editing software did you use? Nice timing on the drum roll!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian