DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight

redserv

Reactions
Hello Guys, I purchased my MPP back in December along with a CS 7.85 Monitor. I live in the Caribbean islands and my sister visited a month ago and gave me the MPP. I am currently doing a bachelor degree in BM and really don't have much time to fly my new bird. However yesterday I decided that I had to take it up for my first fly... Boy it was sooo much fun, In my spear time I used the Flight Sim, watched a bunch of youtube videos that helped to make it easier. It was very addictive, unfortunately the video was nothing special as I need to setup my gimbal camera speed and thinker with the settings for best video at 2.7K. I also have the ND filters to help. Can someone give me some youtube links that will help setup my video for better quality? thanks in advance.

Since it's your first flight (!!) I'd suggest just flying the Mavic in beginner mode and worry about video settings after you've a grasp of flying matters.

Thanks for the advice edosano. I am trying to learn both if possible, but thanks for your feedback.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll