DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

first flights of 2023

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
a rare break in the weather today where i live ,so decided to get all my fleet into the air and make the most of it
flew 2 batteries each through the MPP MM and Mini 3 pro ,so that way they all had some air time it was cold but sunny,and the 4 hours i was out went smoothly ,probably will be indoors for a while now as its showing varying levels of high winds and rain for the next couple of weeks

Too foggy this morning for me, but I do anticipate a flight some time today if it breaks. 🤔

I owe my quads some time but have not been out yet. Really foggy here a couple of weeks ago and got out, had a hard time getting back twice but made it. It’s been warm here after being nearly 0 for a few days. I prefer the warmth, pipes burst less. Good to hear you were able to enjoy some flight time.

Reactions: old man mavic
Was out today as well. Clear blue skies for once and temps around 50F. No wind - just perfect. Took pictures for the neighbor who wants to sell his solar panels.

I did fly today twice, at the first location (Latisana, Italy) it was very foggy, almost impossible to fly, at the second location (Austria) it was nice to fly, but kind of cold. I'm currently on a trip around Europe, so I'm trying to fly in different places and capture some amazing footage. Weather isn't really that good these days, but I still try to fly and capture the best of what I can.

Got all my batteries charged up full, but the temp never got above 27F, but looking at 40's this weekend so will fly out the batteries then. Poor Air2S feels ignored.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S