DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First go a drone photography - constructive advice appreciated!

Nice ones, I especially like the composition of number 4 (the one with the sand & sea)
I also like the motion blur of the waves, I take it you used a relatively slow shutter speed.

Reactions: Karinac73
Fantastic shots!

Neat shots, like the motion blur. You have some great subject matter there, very envious.

Nice work, I really like #2. The only advice I would give is maybe having the bridge be empty when taking long exposure since unfortunately people can be blurry and distract from seeing the whole picture. But that's just my two cents :)

Love the slow shutter work. Perhaps take 2 exposures, one fast, one slow, and composite the sharp landscape with the slow water.

Nice ones, I especially like the composition of number 4 (the one with the sand & sea)
I also like the motion blur of the waves, I take it you used a relatively slow shutter speed.

thank you, and yes, most were at 1.6 seconds

Great photos, bet your DSLR is well broken-in! Artistry in motion.

HAhahaha, yeah thanks I'm glad you like them and yes my DSLR is well used to taking landscape photos. I'm looking to forward to wearing out my drone the same way!!!! :)

Last edited:
Did you have to use ND filters to do theses longer exposures?

Love the slow shutter work. Perhaps take 2 exposures, one fast, one slow, and composite the sharp landscape with the slow water.

Hey that's a great idea, thanks a lot - I will try that when I next get a chance!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy